Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Armenia

So preparation for Armenia has been somewhat difficult. I've been fully relying on God with my finances and everything i need. God really has been providing for me too. God always ceases to amaze me. I had sent out letters and God had provided through the people i've sent to. About a week ago i had sent out a facebook message to most of the friends i have on facebook and no kidding, within a few minutes God had someone send me a message asking for my address! I was seriously amazed and stunned by God! He ceases to amaze me and i love everything about God!

I know that God is going to do great things in Armenia with the people and the pastors of the church that we are working with. I am very much looking forward to what God has in store for Armenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment