Monday, May 2, 2011

Thought Process...

The process of changing our habits and our thinking is through reading God's word and praying.

The past few weeks i've been really frustrated easily through the simplest things and it's hard. I've realized though that God has convicted me of being frustrated. I've come to the point that i don't want to deal with it anymore and i'm sick of dealing with it and being frustrated anymore. I don't want to be frustrated anymore and God has brought me to the point to give it up to him.

In sermon application we talked about "what are you full of?" and i truly can say that i believe i am full of frustration and i don't want to be that way. I don't want it to have such a strong hold on me that i can't go on anymore and i notice that the affects of that for me are feeling like i can't go through Master's Commission anymore, that i just want to quit. BUT, i know that that is just Satan trying to get at me and i don't want to let Satan have that hold.

Now, it is time for me to take that thought process and turn those thoughts from negative to positive. God is working on me in this and it will be a process but i will get through!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! The Lord is so faithful! It's so difficult not to get frustrated sometimes, but you're right to go to scripture and prayer.

    ReplyDelete