Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Passion for Unreached People

God has given me a lot of passion for unreached people who have never heard the name of Jesus and for those who are hurting and feel like they have no hope. I also have a passion for people who are not in foreign countries, I would like to see all people be able to have a personal relationship with God but I know it doesn’t always work that way. God has placed a lot of compassion in me for other people. He has called me to do missions overseas wherever that may be. I see myself working with a team of evangelists, my husband, and many others where we go into villages and preach the gospel and see churches planted and doing whatever it is that is needed in the area I’m in. I’m honestly still not sure what God wants me to do in the mission field and where that is but I am sure of one thing. God has called me to live and work over in the mission field with missionaries for 6 months to a year where I will find out and know what it is that God wants me to do specifically within Missions. I know without a shadow of a doubt that that is what God is calling me to right now and the passion that I have now will begin to grow even more as I get to that spot. I am very anxious to see where God plans on sending me to live for a year and to work with people who are just hungering for God. I want to help them in any way possible and even more, show them the love of Christ. This is my God-given vision right now and I know that it truly is from God. I’m not sure when I plan on doing this but I know that God will reveal it to me in his timing just as he always does. So as of now, I will be waiting on God to reveal to me a time to go to the mission field and where that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment